Helping you to attract and foster great relationships.
ALL RELATIONSHIPS GO THROUGH HELL.
REAL RELATIONSHIPS GET THROUGH IT.
I believe in the power of relationships, whether they’re intimate/lover relationships, friendships, family relationships and/or relationships with co-workers, bosses and clients. All relationships matter. It’s our connections with others that help us grow and flourish. It’s also these connections that can be the most challenging and may require the most work.
I started out my coaching career over 13 years ago as a relationship coach, helping single women attract great relationships, and of course these conversations encompassed all the different relationships going on in my clients’ lives. I discovered that how you interact in one relationship will ultimately leak over into all your relationships. The bad news here is that unmanaged relationships can cause heartache and challenges in other relationships if not dealt with. The good news is that working through issues and healing in one relationship will ultimately help heal all your relationships on some level since the common denominator is always you.
Whether you want to heal your current relationships and/or attract new ones, I can help guide you through what’s holding you back from having the great relationships you want.
All sessions are over the phone so you can live anywhere.
I’M THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU IF…
- You’re open minded and committed to making a difference in your life.
- You believe that you can make significant (or little) changes in your life.
- You’re ready to take action towards healing and/or attracting great relationships.
- You’re ready to do the work it takes to uncover what’s holding you back from having the great relationships you want.
I’M NOT THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU IF…
- You’re seeking psychological counseling.
- You’re not open minded or committed making changes in your life.
- You’re not willing to do the work it takes to start healing and/or attracting great relationships.
- You’re looking for quick fix.
- A no-cost introductory session to discuss your needs and determine whether or not we’d be a good fit.
- A two hour strategic coaching session where we discuss your primary goals and blocks along with establishing what you want to accomplish during our time together.
- Four 60 minute one on one coaching sessions (conducted over the phone) per month tailored to your specific needs and goals. (This can be less often if desired.)
- My undivided attention, support and guidance.
- Weekly action plans to help get you into immediate action towards your goals.
- Unlimited email correspondence with me on those days you need additional support.
- 100% confidentiality.
NICE THINGS PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Laura provides practical, empowering, and realistic suggestions to enhance one’s life and relationships. She personalizes her advise to each client’s needs. She is creative, inspiring, and comforting. Also, she helps me get to the answers myself so that I am more likely to utilize new skills and techniques so I can help myself. How empowering!Gwen H
I had an insightful session. Thank you Laura. You opened my record and found a lot of interesting information for me that I will use as inspiration and guidance this fall. I won your session in a raffle and it was a great reminder how important it is to listen to the small nudges the universe is giving us to help us along. I did not think about opening my records but with your loving guidance and the universe picking YOU for me, it all happened in perfect synchronicity. Thank you for all the AHA experiences you provided. I am very grateful.Ranni P
My life coach, Laura, has helped me to formulate my goals, focus on my passions, and motivate me into action. In my personal and work relations, she has allowed me to verbalize my frustrations and helped me develop tools to cope with situations and, as a result, I feel empowered to handle problems as they arise.
Having a life coach has shown me how to develop skills to handle myself and problems in a professional and competent way.
We have worked together as life coach and client for 18 months. The skills I have developed in that time have resulted in accomplishing a long awaited Associates Degree, pursuing a passion to design gardens for municipalities, and battled and won a bout with cancer.
I believe without having a life coach working with me, I would not have grown to where I am now. In the past, I felt stuck and unable to really change my situation. As a wife and mother, I felt my life was of service to my family, who I value and who are a very important part of my life. Laura has encouraged me to set my sights on what I want for myself. Perhaps my family may benefit even more by observing my changes. My hope is that they will view me as a woman who has firmly set her values and formulated her goals. For myself, I am living up to my expectations. Thank you, Laura.Jannie B
It has been so GREAT to work with Laura on my deep seated relationship blockers. In the last four months, I have shifted from being present to the ‘man being missing from life’ to living a life in the present moment, trusting in the big scheme of things and God’s plan and knowing that when and if it is supposed to happen it will! Until then I am enjoying the ride.
It is truly such a miracle for me because I have always felt something was missing even when I was with a man. Thank you to Laura for her steady and powerful coaching….I really have appreciated it and would recommend a sample session to try her out to anyone who is serious about shifting their perspectives and lives with regards to relationships!Tracy L
What I got most from the reading was insight on how to handle a situation that had been unfolding for a few months. It helped me to realize something that I had been overlooking in what I was doing. I immediately applied my realization to some work I was doing that same afternoon and saw got some long, sought after results.Cathy M
Get started today!
Schedule your initial cost-free session with me to discover how I can help you to bring creativity back into your life.